Saturday, September 19, 2015

ACX payment proff on date 19.09.2015

Thank you ACX

AdClickXpress is the top choice for passive income

seekers.
Making my daily earnings is fun, and makes it a

very profitable!

I get paid every day and I can withdraw very often.

Online pay is possible with ACX,
who is unquestionably paying - no trick here.I am

getting paid every day at ACX .
I can say that ACX is 100% Legit and pays really

very fast.
If you just want to know how Just Contact me...

I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of

my latest withdrawal.
This is not a scam and I love making money online

with AdClickXpress.
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage

to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME.

ACX Members are making 6% per day
the Biggest Money Maker Online.

=INVEST $100, MAKE $6 PER DAY - 36$ par week
=INVEST $200, MAKE $12 PER DAY - 72$ par week
=INVEST $500, MAKE $30 PER DAY - 180$ par week
=INVEST $1000, MAKE $60 PER DAY - 360$ par week

See My Latest Payment Proof
Date:  07:26 19.09.15
To Pay Processor Account = U9913549
Amount: 31.44
Currency: USD
Batch: 1024XXXX0
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw

44XXXX8-18XXX3. Payment ID: 18XXX3

No comments:

Post a Comment